Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Update

Just a quick post to show the progression of the plants. They're not growing as fast as I had hoped after seeing the sprouts explode, but I have to remind myself that for however much they grow above ground, they are doubling their growth below.


The broccoli after four days. They have almost doubled their height and all have their third leafs now.


The lettuce after four days. They too have grown, although not as much height-wise as the broccoli, however their developing leaves are much more prominent.

I started the flood cycle for once every 3 hrs, then switched it to once every 4 hrs, but moved it again tonight to once every 3.5hrs. I am trying to get the media to be nearly dry right before the next watering cycle but not too wet or dry.

More to come...
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment